banner guys fish copy

Friday, December 02, 2005

Blue

My dear blogger friends-So many things are happening these days....I also miss my siblings, my nephews, nieces and friends back home. I miss you all! Best regards and have a nice weekend. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I will catch up with all of you later.It's just that----I'm
Bluer Than Blue
( Michael Johnson )After you goI can catch up on my readingAfter you goI'll have a lot more time for sleepingAnd when you're gone it looks like thingsAre gonna be a lot easierLife will be a breeze, you knowI really should be gladBut I'm bluer than blueSadder than sadYou're the only lightThis empty room has ever hadLife without you is gonna beBluer than blueAfter you goI'll have a lot more room in my closetAfter you goI'll stay out all night long if I feel like itAnd when you're goneI can run through the house screamingAnd no one will ever hear meI really should be gladBut I'm bluer than blueSadder than sadYou're the only lightThis empty room has ever hadLife without you is gonna beBluer than blueI don't have to miss no TV showsI can start my whole life overChange the numbers on my telephoneBut the nights will sure be colder, and I'm ...Bluer than blueSadder than sadYou're the only lightThis empty room has ever hadLife without you is gonna beBluer than blueBluer than blue

8 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Sing those blues, Isay, sing those blues...

Luv the warping effect here. And the blue striped ice pops! Hey, I just noticed that all th' girls are wearing blue clothing, nice continuity!
:-)

December 02, 2005 9:43 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Blue is a tuneful colour!

December 02, 2005 11:03 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

You make blue even prettier Isay.

December 02, 2005 12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean about missing your family.

you made the blues really sing

December 02, 2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

wow! what a wonderful post, i love the way you did this and the little girl has a wonderful old-fashioned quality! love this.

December 02, 2005 1:48 PM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

So Blue and so lovely. Your words and pictures always bring memories to others as well as to you.

December 02, 2005 1:57 PM  
Blogger bee'nme said...

Hi Isay, it's been fun looking at your work for blue. Nicely done! Sorry I haven't been around for a while - I've had such a busy few weeks.

December 03, 2005 3:06 PM  
Blogger isay said...

boy-am i glad you all like them and becky-i can imagine how busy you must have been esp. now that christmas is approaching....

December 04, 2005 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home