banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

"El Dialogo-The Dialogue"

"For giving meaning to my life
For having been with me each passing moment.
For helping me in times of great problems,
For llifting me up with your words of life,
For all these I give you thanks.

I have always wanted to see you
and now the time has come.
This would have been marvelous,
and I will be sorry to leave it.
But my heart is in peace,
Because of this, Lord.
I am ready to see you.

Por haber dado sentido a mi vida,
Por haber estado conmigo en todo momento,
Por haberme ayudado en los problemas del dia,
Por todo esto te doy muchas gracias.

Siempre he querido verte y ya me llega la hora.
Este mundo ha sido tan maravilloso
Que me da pena desario ahora
Pero mi corazon esta en paz
Por eso Senor, ya puedo ir contigo."

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Hi Isay. 40 cms of snow here, how much did you guys get? Hope all is well with you. Talk to you soon, x

December 29, 2005 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home