banner guys fish copy

Thursday, December 01, 2005

cez and helen

Last november 30 was my high school's best friend's birthday. Her name is Cecille. I call her Cez. And today is the birthday of a close friend of mine for the last three years. Her name is Helen.I have greeted and made my wishes for them already over the phone and personally. Allow me to share with you my gladness of their presence in this world. Let's all say cheers for the beginning of another birthday year for both of them!

I have not been blogging for some days because I am so tired and having terrible headaches but, I am hoping to be back tomorrow. Best regards to all of you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Hi Isay - feel better, x

December 01, 2005 8:00 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Happy Birthday to your friends. I hope you feel better soon, isay!

December 01, 2005 11:57 PM  
Blogger isay said...

thousand thanks!

December 04, 2005 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home