banner guys fish copy

Friday, December 02, 2005

Blue #2

The blue topic have inspired me so much. Here's the ninth illustration and the other versions are posted below. Here's the eight illustration.Here's the seventh illustration with a song that goes with it.
Blue Bells of Scotland.
Oh where, tell me where, is your Highland laddie gone?
Oh where, tell me where, is your Highland laddie gone?
He's gone wi' streaming banners where noble deeds are done
And it's oh, in my heart I wish him safe at home
Oh where, tell me where, did your Highland laddie dwell?
Oh where, tell me where, did your Highland laddie dwell?
He dwelt in Bonnie Scotland, where blooms the sweet blue bell
And it's oh, in my heart I lo'ed my laddie well
Oh what, tell me what, does your Highland laddie wear?
Oh what, tell me what, does your Highland laddie wear?
A bonnet with a lofty plume, and on his breast a plaid
And it's oh, in my heart I lo'ed my Highland lad
Oh what, tell me what, if your Highland laddie is slain?
Oh what, tell me what, if your Highland laddie is slain?
Oh no, true love will be his guard and bring him safe again
For it's oh, my heart would break if my Highland lad were slain
This is the sixth illustration where this girl is singing on center stage. You can find in the first entry that half of her body is gone and i just added the waist down. I like this one a lot.


This is a new one. You can see the differences from the first Blue entry below.
This one is an old drawing I have posted last July but tried something new with it.

12 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

I go away for a few hours and you upload a whole heap of good new stuff! :-) Good to see you back, missed you.
Hope you are doing well!

December 02, 2005 1:26 PM  
Blogger isay said...

i hope you are both having a nice evening. i am surviving.....! i missed you, too.

December 02, 2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

hi there
just wanted to let you know i like your "Girl in Blue" well done!
-patty

December 02, 2005 2:06 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hey girl like both!! Good ILL.

December 02, 2005 3:46 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Nice evening, yes thanks.
Glad you are okay, not great, I understand, but okay, x

December 02, 2005 5:19 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Remember your July drawing and like what you have done with ... made him more Punky :) Also like your blue girl - she is quite the opposite in personality!

December 02, 2005 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the whole blue series, could name it: little blue coat:-)

December 02, 2005 11:32 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

I love your blues!
love

December 02, 2005 11:47 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Blue is great colour and you play with it well. I love the contrast between the girl's hair and her blue outfit in the upper one and vice versa on the lower one!

December 03, 2005 1:06 AM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

Wow, it must feel great to have so many ideas at the same time! I love the old illo. The lady is really adorable...

December 03, 2005 5:54 AM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

Oh isay, I am sorry...It seems to be a sir :-)

December 03, 2005 5:56 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Have sent you an email.

December 03, 2005 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home