banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Home

I am a Barbra Streisand fan. Here's one of her songs that I like so much.
When I think of home, I think of a placeWhere there's love overflowingI wish I were home, I wish I was back thereWith the things I've been knowin?Wind that makes the tall trees bend into leaningSuddenly the snowflakes that fall have a meaningSprinkling the seaMakes it all cleanMaybe there's a way for me to go backNow that I have some directionIt would sure be nice to back homeWhere there's love and affectionAnd just maybe I can convince time to slow upGiving me enough time in my life to grow upTime be my friendLet me start againSuddenly my world's gone and changed it's faceBut I still know where I'm goin?I have had my mind spun around in spaceAnd yet I've watched it growin?If you're listening god, please don't make it hard to goIf we should believe the things that we seeTell us should we run away, should we try and stay? Or is better just to let things be? Living here in this brand new world might be a fantasyBut it's taught me to love so it's real to meAnd I've learned that we must look inside our hearts to findA world full of love like yours and mineLike home

4 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Hi Isay, hope you are enjoying your day! Cannot think of the melody to this song, but Streisand is usually good - I adore 'Woman in Love' :-). Homesickness can be very hard to deal with - when will you be going back for a visit, do you think?

November 24, 2005 5:08 AM  
Blogger isay said...

and to both of you too! i am not feeling well again but i am having a peaceful, cold and winday day.

i might visit my family in a year or two. i have been there almost every year.

November 24, 2005 6:06 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

That fairly often, though I do not doubt, you would love to go several times a year :-).
Have a good night, hugs.

November 24, 2005 12:41 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Oh Isay, this is so lovely. I too am a BIG Striesand fan!

November 25, 2005 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home