banner guys fish copy

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Happy happy birthday!

Today is the birthday of one of the most eloquent writers on line and a talented artist. Carla-Here’s wishing you a fun filled day and lots and lots of blessings for you and your loveones. As you begin another birthday year-may it brings all the special things that mean the most to you.
I hope your colds are gone already! Take good care-

There's something wrong with the uploading of images but I will try again later.

I cannot upload it directly until now so I decided to upload it to flicker first. Kindly click here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Happy Birthday Carla, and best wishes for the coming year!

(written before image- will come back to see that later)

November 19, 2005 9:25 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Can't use Flikr but guess the image is great! Happy Birthday belated Carla !

November 20, 2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger carla said...

Isay, I am sooo touched by your wonderful good wishes. You are just the sweetest lady, and I am very happy to have "met" you through our shared love of art. I will come back to see the image later...thank you so much:>

And thank you, Aravis...:>>>>>

November 20, 2005 2:01 PM  
Blogger carla said...

Oh wow! I just looked at the image on flickr...it's beautiful!!!! Thank you very much. I wish you could see my smile:>

November 20, 2005 2:03 PM  
Blogger isay said...

I hope you had a nice celebration carla. ohh i can see your smile---and but what i really wanted to see in real life is your hair. ....must be very healthy and long.

how nice of you aravis and anonymous to drop by.

November 21, 2005 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home