banner guys fish copy

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tagged! ....three things and a lie(not in that order)

I have already made my 100 list about some months ago and I don’t think I can come up with 20 more because I think it took me a month to complete it but since Carla has tagged me that I tried my best if I can still come up with more. I began thinking about them since last night. I realized that I cannot reached 20--so I opted for her other suggestion which is the Illustrated two things and a lie and added one more truth(not in that order) I got exhausted after finishing them but was glad with the outcome. I have made them for 5 hours. One of them I have already published in one of my entries in IF, another one I have cut from a portion of my painting and no one have seen it yet. And the two other illustrations are newly finished. I have only lied(white) twice in my life and it would be the third time and I am not proud of it, but let us see if you can guess which one it is.

I sweat a lot!
I love dancing a lot and we go out dancing every week.I am insomiac and many times, I would watch my husband while he is sleeping. The longest time I have ever kissed a guy was 30 minutes non-stop.

3 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

Isay! This is great!!! I like the illustrated Two Truths & One Lie...it's a fun challenge after we've revealed bits and pieces about ouselves on the random lists. I think the top one is the little white lie because I think you live in a warm country, right? I do think you might not feel comfortable sweating, though. The rest I can believe. The bottom picture looks so loving and passionate that I can imagine seeing you kissing him for 30 minutes! I just love all these illustrations, but the funniest is you watching your husband sleep. Thanks for doing this! Now tag a few people so we can start a new game:>

October 22, 2005 5:52 PM  
Blogger isay said...

i will think about whom to tag first thing tomorrow but I've got to rest now.

bye for now!

October 22, 2005 5:58 PM  
Blogger isay said...

i am glad you liked it Carla. i have changed the text in the first one from saying"i am not comfortable sweating(although they would say i have a healthy body)even now that I am living in a cold country" to I sweat a lot.

i have rested already and i started thinking of whom to tag but i realized i am not good at it. I'll just invite anyone to do this for Carla's idea of THE ILLUSTRATED TWO THINGS AND A LIE. it was exhausting finishing more than one drawings but i also enjoyed it. have a nice sunday all of you!

October 23, 2005 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home