banner guys fish copy

Friday, October 21, 2005

New banners!

How would you like to have a look at my new banners for my two other blogs. I am not sure if you will like them. I am not actually satisfied with the one I made for you and isay but the picture i took last december is very memorable to me-anyway, I might change it later.

The one of ang aking hardin-I have drawn a picture of the witch of halloween going away because she was overstaying already and it is the snowman's time to get his chance to be on the scene. And of course, the santa claus with his reindeers and carriage full of toys and gifts for everyone. Christmas songs are very much a part of my life eversince I was a little girl and i thought about adding the notes. The background are autumn leaves that are beginning to cover our garden. I hope to have snow soon. I pray that this will be a white christmas for us.....

Kindly take note that I have to put the witch of halloween since I have made the banner because halloween is not yet over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison Ashwell said...

I love the banners- i haven't managed to work out how to put up a banner yet -so very well done
I like the I Friday image too

October 22, 2005 11:47 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thnaks a lot Alison!

October 27, 2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

cool banners! btw, just added you to my links 8) (i should have long time ago but have no time for updates) cheers! now getting some candles coz im off to the sementeryo...

October 29, 2005 4:15 PM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks velvet-it's an honor to be included in your link! i hope the sun will shine and rain will stop!

October 29, 2005 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home