banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Lost but found

This is a new style I did this morning. I was surprised of how many styles I have done and it keeps on changing ....

Here is a song that keeps ringing on my head while I was doing my illustration.

Lost in a danceWaiting for the chanceAll I really needed was to love youNight after nightSearchin' for the lightYou saved meYou gave me something I could feel.(Chorus) Love is all that matters Faithful and foreverKeepin' us togetherLove is all we needPrisoner of illusionSentence is suspendedLoneliness is endedLove has set me freeDreams from the pastComin' true at last Never noticed how my life was changingNow I can see All that love can be You saved meYou gave me something that was real(Chorus)--E. Carmen

9 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Looks good very different!

October 26, 2005 9:03 AM  
Blogger Ange said...

This is an interesting style. I love the vague lines and textured color.

On a separate note, I've tagged you to do the 20 random facts about yourself. You will in turn tag as many people as the number of minutes you take to write out the list. Hope you're game for it.

October 26, 2005 11:03 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

isay, I really like this style. It's a beautiful illustration.

October 26, 2005 11:23 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Very, very nice Isay!!!

October 26, 2005 8:14 PM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks joe, ange, aravis and autumn.

ange-i'll let you know....

October 27, 2005 3:23 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

Love this new style of yours!

October 27, 2005 4:41 AM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

Wow, Isay, this is just a superb illustration! What medium did you use? It's perfect!

October 27, 2005 4:26 PM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks a lot ian! the original is watercolor(i still have to make adjustments) and this one i manipulated using Photoshp CS

October 27, 2005 6:07 PM  
Blogger isay said...

Bea-i am glad you like it!

October 28, 2005 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home