banner guys fish copy

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Jedidiah

Good day to all of you! I have to thank everybody who have left comments for my “lost” entry in IF. It is still open for more comments!. I will answer some of your comments about my illustration later on. I just want to share this pencil sketch I did some days ago. I had mentioned earlier that I draw almost everyday, and I have thought about challenging myself and create my own topic every week. I will start it one of these days.

I am not so well today. I have been angry lately and I thought I need a break and be alone. I am still praying for guidance. Some of you will find it weird, but I always do that and God have always given me enlightenment every step of the way. I am not saying that I always get what I want, actually, it is the other way around. I will only found out later on why it did not happened. I know that somehow there’s going to be some changes again in my life in the very near future. I am just waiting and waiting…..

6 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

This is a beautiful portrait! As for those changes, I hope they are changes for the better. I agree that there's a reason for most things, even if we don't learn until later what that reason is. I hope, in the end, you find a joyful outcome.

October 09, 2005 9:44 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

On a side note, your new header is beautiful.

October 10, 2005 9:54 PM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks aravis!
i really hope so.......

ia m glad you like my new banner!

October 11, 2005 3:08 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Patience is a virtue. But the bible also says that god only helps those who help themselves. To have positive change, you must set positive change in motion. Always think ahead and prepare for change as best you can.

P.S. When Jedidiah gets old enough, he will cherish this illustration from you!

October 11, 2005 5:27 PM  
Blogger isay said...

welcome back steve! 'wondering where you've been!

...somethin' so big that i have to think a hundred times more.....

thousand thanks!

October 12, 2005 12:48 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

So cute!

October 18, 2005 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home