banner guys fish copy

Friday, October 21, 2005

Remote

This is really funny---- because I don’t know what happened to me because I said to myself-for crying out loud what have got into IF that they decided to have diseased as topic for this week. Anyway, being an IF challenger thru and thru that I came up with an illustration for diseased and when I was about to upload my entry that I realized that the real topic is remote and suggested by Diseased Wits. I almost fell down the chair and cannót control myself laughing(until now) at my stupidty. I am now starting another illustration about remote and would later upload it.. ..
Allow me now to tell you about my story. I never had a pet because I had asthma when I was a little girl and was forbidden to have one when I was growing up. I developed a fear of even holding them. I was just contented looking at people with pets and how much joy they are feeling having each other.
I have made this painting last night without the cat and just made another painting using Photoshop CS and added the boy’s arms and the cat in it. I have used a lot of tools – a lot of the clone and eraser tool and liquify filter and brush strokes.


This is a story about a boy I have met while waiting for a friend in the airport a long time ago. The boy was so sad almost crying because he has to leave his sick cat (heart aliment) to have a heart operation in Los Angeles. Imagine both of them having heart ailments. I felt so sad for both of them especially for the boy and I was touched but held back my tears…and I just said “you are a brave boy”…..

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isay, you are so sweet! I laughed along with you at your choice of Diseased... The illustration is lovely. I am looking forward to your REMOTE illustration.

October 21, 2005 9:01 AM  
Blogger Tara's Art Camp said...

Too funny, something I woould do!!! I love your work!!! Looking forward to seeing remote!

October 21, 2005 9:33 AM  
Blogger sam duffy said...

this is a wonderful image..it reminds me of Gauguins work

October 21, 2005 9:59 AM  
Blogger steve said...

My friend Kevin (diseased wits) will be getting some interesting emails this week, I think. Great job on the fur of your kitty here. I hope when you fell out of the chair, you didn't hurt your...um...er...pride.

:-D

October 21, 2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Marina of Printable Expressions said...

(Laughing)...I thought the same thing when I first looked at this weeks theme :)

October 21, 2005 12:56 PM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

ROFL, I went back, and you're right, it does look that way!

Your image made me sad for my cat, Percy, who died of old age.

Very nice...and I can't wait to see what you post for "remote."

October 21, 2005 3:02 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

HHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAA

I did the same thing at first ...

I like both your images and you always put so much effort into your entries :)

October 21, 2005 9:15 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Too funny! I love this illustration though, and the loving compassion behind it.

October 21, 2005 10:50 PM  
Blogger JacqueLynn said...

a heartfelt story and illustration to go with it. And how upliftingly honest of you to tell us how you mis-read the theme for this week.

October 22, 2005 6:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Isay you are to much. You made me laugh and then you made me realy feel for this heartfelt sory. I'm glad you still posted it.
and your ilustrations are wonderful.

October 22, 2005 6:32 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks to all of you!

October 27, 2005 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home