banner guys fish copy

Friday, October 07, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I try not to compare the movie from the book because I usually get disappointed. In my opinion, the book was a little boring during the first few chapters but It gets more exciting later and I cried in the last chapter. As a movie fan - so far, the Harry Potter's movies were entertaining enough and had great effects. The actors were also great. I wanted to see how Ralph Fiennes was deglamorized in this movie and I can't wait to see it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elysha said...

Hey, I'm Allegro's friend... I always see you commenting on her blog and I decided to check your out! I really like it. :)

God keep you,
Lysha

October 07, 2005 5:18 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks lysha and God bless you, too.

October 07, 2005 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home