banner guys fish copy

Saturday, October 15, 2005

First day of Challenge

This will be my outlet for not feeling well in everything. ...It gives me so much pleasure drawing, sketching, painting etc.

I am starting my own challenge today. I will call it Favorite Stars Challenge. I love going to movies and I have a huge list of favorite actors and actresses. I have started sketching their faces(having their pictures as guide) and at the same time learning a lot while doing the sketches, that I decided to share them on line. Feel free to leave some comments and you can also rate them in a scale of 1 to 10…..I plan to do this every week and you can join in my challenge-just send an e-mail to me and we can link each other!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I can't remember his name, but I know just who this is. Excellent likeness! Beautiful job with the shading and the details.

October 15, 2005 10:28 AM  
Blogger isay said...

hej aravis! it is kevin spacey!

October 15, 2005 11:58 AM  
Blogger Tanya Nguyen said...

I haven't read your blogs much but you have beautiful pictures. Keep up the good work hun.

October 16, 2005 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home