banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

How about you?

Men See Me As Choosy
Men notice you light years before you notice them ----i usually notice men so easily but i am basically a shy person and had pretended having not - most esp. in the past.
You take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be picky----at one point in my life-yes!
You aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounter----i did flirt for fun with somebody i know very well but that was it.
It may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait----i guess so!

I just want to have some fun this morning and I took the time in answering a little quiz How Do Men See You? Take This Quiz :-) which I got from autumn storm The questions actually doesn't apply to me anymore because I am already married but while doing it, some flashbacks helped me to analyze the situations I had in the past.

5 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

With a smile like that, you definitely could afford to be picky!

Bet your husband thanks his lucky stars each and every day, you picked him.

:-)

September 27, 2005 1:42 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks autumn storm!

what a lucky man he is really *LOL*

September 27, 2005 1:52 AM  
Blogger roz said...

Love the picture and the quiz was fun!

September 28, 2005 6:40 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks roz

September 28, 2005 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun! What a nice afternoon diversion.

September 29, 2005 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home