banner guys fish copy

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Having fun!

I didn't know how enjoyable it is to draw your own hands and feet until I have started drawing my own lately. I felt good inside and it is true-I was'nt aware of my surrounding while doing it. I was focused and happy.

I went with my husband in another island and while he worked and sailed with some guys, I sat down in the harbor facing all different kinds of boat, and behind is the big beautiful sea sparkling under the heat of the sun. I did finished some drawings and afterwards I moved on and had a nice time walking and exploring the place. I came back after so many hours just in time for us to eat dinner in an Italian Restaurant. I just regret that I wasn't able to take pictures because I forgot my camera.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your hands and feet are beautifully rendered. I like your shoes too. Now you have inspired me to draw more hands and feet for practice. When I was in college I studied with Roy Lichtenstien who was my drawing teacher. He really kept us working hard to draw "what we see, not what we think we see."

September 15, 2005 4:57 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

isay, this is really great work!

and ginger- Roy Lichtenstein? I'm impressed. How lucky you were! :0)

September 15, 2005 6:43 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

Great, Isay! Keep it up!

September 15, 2005 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home