banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Guess what!

You can find in my banner three illustrations of what I have recently drawn. They are all important to me since those images have been a part of my life during the time I was in the Philippines.
A rooster's morning call is one of those sounds that wakes me up at sunrise. I have gotten used to the sound it makes- “Cock a doodle” or “Tik ti laok” in our own language that it has become music to my ears *LOL*. Our house is in the city but some people takes care of a rooster for cock fighting. The drawing I made is a scene I can still remember in my childhood since my grandfather had a house in the mountains when I was little.

The illustration on the right is not an everyday thing to me but everytime I had the chance to travel in the province that I look forward in climbing a tree and wait for a man paddling in his banca while he passes by….I experienced that only once and I cannot forget it. It was a beautiful scene.

The illustration in the middle are my nieces-Fatima Mia, Hannah Lois and Luisa Eunice. They have only one year age gap in their ages that they always find time playing with each other. They are my angels everytime I go home in the Philippines. They have cheered me up and accompanied me wherever I went.

If you have some more time that it would be nice if you can visit my 2 other blogs with newly made banners, too. Thanks for your time and your comments are very much welcome!

8 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

I love your new banner, Isay! Great job! When I´m done with my exams I want to try and add my own banner, too!

September 06, 2005 11:36 PM  
Blogger isay said...

i will be looking forward to that....wishing you the best in your exams and keep smiling.

September 07, 2005 12:36 AM  
Blogger carla said...

I love your new banner! It's so colorful and happy looking! I also like your hand drawing...hands are so hard to do, but this one came out well. I am so glad you decided to start drawing again...your story sounds very much like mine. Isn't it so wonderful to be using the talents you have and working on getting better at what you love doing? I look forward to sseing what you do each week :>

September 07, 2005 6:07 PM  
Blogger isay said...

thank your for your comments Carla. I am really glad that we can both go back to drawing. I like your illustrations also, and can't wait to see your next one.

September 08, 2005 12:37 AM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

I definitely love your new banner. Very very cool...

September 09, 2005 8:00 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks miragee!

September 09, 2005 8:28 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

Thank you so much, Isay! I´ll try!

September 10, 2005 2:52 PM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

Three lovely illustrations that display the variety in your work - they're a nice way to begin on your site!

September 13, 2005 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home