banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Banner

Thanks to Paige Pooler http://eyeswideapart.blogspot.com/ (i still have to work on my hyperlinks ) she had made it easier for me to make the banner because she had published an article about it and i thought it's about time to give it a try. please check her site in case you haven't discovered it because it's so amazing her works)

The illustration on my banner is a part of a series of my drawings that i haven't publish yet. I try to draw everyday and hoping one day, I can have a real studio and work as a free lance artist whichever way my art would take me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isay,

Your graphic banner isn't showing as of my posting of this comment (though the x is there denoting it's placement). Could be me, but thought I'd letcha know what I'm seeing (or not seeing). : )

August 04, 2005 10:10 PM  
Blogger isay said...

i am not sure why you cannot see it over there, but i appreciate you telling me.

August 05, 2005 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home