banner guys fish copy

Monday, July 25, 2005

Hungry for Power

Here I was sitting alone on a big rock. It was so quiet and, the only thing I have heard was the slight breeze of air and the singing of the birds on the trees. The view and surrounding was peaceful but not deep inside me. I was not happy or relaxed because at that moment, I was thinking of my family in the Philippines and what was there to hope for because of what has been going on in our country right now. …What is peace, unity, honesty etc. words. meaningless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Sometimes I feel sad and scared because of all that is going wrong in the world. I understand your inner turmoil.

I would just like to say, though, that you are a beautiful person, inside and out. :0)

July 25, 2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger flossy-p said...

I believe that one person can make a big difference, even though sometimes you can feel so far away and so helpless...

Just your concern, compassion and well wishes are enough to have some kind of effect. It may not seem that way, but just that tiny hint in itself is special and exceptional and spreads to others.

Don't give up.

July 30, 2005 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home