banner guys fish copy

Saturday, July 02, 2005

another sport


Basketball is a national sport in the Philippines. My father, his friends and my brothers would gathered around the sala and watched the live telecast on television. I like basketball but not as much as my younger sister. She was a basketball player in the university where she studied. She played well and became famous around the campus. I was enrolled in another university but everytime there's a game between the two universities that I watched her played and well, cheered for both universities. She would always teased me everytime our university lost in the competition.

I used pencil and pen and later enhanced with the tools in photoshop Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

Pretty cool- the blue gives it kind of a ghostly look

July 03, 2005 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a huge basketball fan myself even though I don't play it that much. I hope you enjoyed the thrill of Game 7 of the NBA Finals 2005.

July 04, 2005 4:13 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thank you tony! and john, unfortunately, i was not able to.

have a nice day!

July 07, 2005 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home