banner guys fish copy

Friday, June 03, 2005

Digital


If there's one book that really makes me glad-that is A. A. Milne's stories of Winnie the Pooh. I also fell in love with the illustrations of Ernest H. Shepard. I have a winnie the pooh stuffed toy that wakes me up in the morning and sings and dances and have lights on his cheecks all these-by just pressing his hand. My dream now is to have a robot Winnie the Pooh(i don't think there is one in the market) and I just thought, I will make an illustration of myself with two digital winnies. I could have drawn more but that would be too much or too expensive in real life.  Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Oh Bother !

It would seem that all the hunny beez are awake and guarding that yummy and wunderful hunny that makes my tummy go all rumbly and tumbly.

Now if there were two of me, Pooh 1, and Pooh 2, one of us could sneak off with some sticky goodness...

Silly Pooh Bear.
:-)

June 03, 2005 11:15 AM  
Blogger ingbranch said...

Wouldn't it be great if we could bring Pooh bear to life just like that. Thanks for the warm and fuzzy.

June 03, 2005 12:52 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

What a wonderful idea, and excellent execution as well! :0)

June 03, 2005 4:27 PM  
Blogger isay said...

steve-it rhyme so well!

yup! it could have been great aeioubooks.

Thank you so much aravisarwen….

Have a nice day all of you!

June 03, 2005 11:45 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Great idea girl! He always makes me smile!

June 04, 2005 8:05 AM  
Blogger roz said...

awwww, this is cute. I'm a big fan of winnie the pooh too!

June 07, 2005 6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty winnie and charming Isay

March 20, 2006 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home