banner guys fish copy

Friday, May 06, 2005

Mischief


When I read this week's topic, I felt sad(I don't want to be - especially on a day when we say "Thank God it's friday! and another reason is that I am having a bad day...) I said to myself, I cannot make an illustration that is funny because afterall, the meaning of mischief is still negative whatever, however way we put it. Some people can - and if I try, I might end up a trying hard sad woman. I asked myself what is the worst thing that another person can do in this world or shall I say an evil action towards another human being?. Afterwards, I said to myself but how about the question --- Who are the most deserving people in this world of love, attention, freedom, opportunities, happiness etc., and yet, many of them are being deprived, abandoned, misguided, corrupted, exploited, abused etc.? There are many stories, different kind of stories, sad stories....Have we tried to ever wonder how these children thinks? Have we tried at least talking to them and asked about their dreams? I did this illustration without thinking of what could have had happened to the little girl, I am leaving the questions and answers to anyone out there. Actually, we can make a happy thought about it afterall, that is -if we do something.....My spirits are lifted now, Illustration friday have made me think and search for that maybe little creativity in me. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Very thought provoking.

May 06, 2005 2:30 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

I can be hard watching all the pain that goes on in the world, and all we can do is our best to make it a better place. Take care of those you can, and their lives will be the better for it. Oh, to be able to put ones arms around the whole world, and kiss it better.

May 08, 2005 1:19 AM  
Blogger isay said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 10, 2005 3:09 PM  
Blogger isay said...

hi guys! thanks for visiting and leaving you comments. have a nice day both of you!

May 11, 2005 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home