banner guys fish copy

Friday, May 20, 2005

Aquatic (first illustration)


The illustration I made is composed of three pictures that I have combined to bring into life the idea I had in mind. Actually, It was my fantasy to become a very good scuba diver, but since I had this fear of swimming in an open sea(which I have discussed in my previous illo"daring") that it has remained just what it is a fantasy. I am also a sucker of love stories and here in this illustration, the man of my dreams(the one in the picture is my husband) is trying to save me from the eating piranhas(of course no one will swim in any body of water with piranha....and yet, we'll never know..... I am just sorry that I did not show the whole picture of the supposed to be me, but only the feet to emphazise that I was the target of the piranhas. Actually, i have some other versions of the story and if I'll have time I will do another illo. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

I like this one, it has a great underwater feel to it. More nightmarish than a dream though. Sure he isn't saving himself here?

May 20, 2005 7:39 PM  
Blogger isay said...

hi anonymous!

what you've said could be another version of the story and my other idea actually is being eaten by the piranhas ...well, friday blues!!!thanks for dropping by.

May 20, 2005 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home