banner guys fish copy

Sunday, May 01, 2005

first illustration


For this week topic: Ambition(29th April)

I like drawing a lot when I was a child and in the middle of my teenage years but, It has been years since I did my last drawing. I finished Commercial Arts in the University and had some part time jobs when my father decided that I took a business course. Since then, was my inclination to improve my artistic side vanished little by little. I am just glad about Illustration Friday and I feel inspired to draw again. In this week topic, I have lots of thoughts about the drawing I made. First of all, I like stories about rainbows, lepricauns, pot of gold. Light comedy stories but with a good message or even those that can make me cry. In this drawing, it can be my family, my nieces and nephews, my loveones enjoying ourselves gliding up and down the rainbow and finding a pot of gold at the end of it. It would be fun for me to do things like that together with the people I love. It could be boring when you are alone and you cannot share your feeling with another person especially when you have found a treasure or you have achieved something.
The little girl in the drawing was so happy to find it first that she really cannot hide her feelings, and the lady is waving at her or it can be that she is trying to embrace the moment and is very confident that she is almost there. The little boy was a little scared or just taking care of himself, or he doesn't realize yet the things that is waiting for him at the end of the rainbow. The last one, the guy who was lying down was just relaxing, not thinking of anything and just enjoying the nice feeling lying in a rainbow(I was thinking if feels like you are lying on a cotton or a big marshmallow.) and looking at the clouds.

Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Lovely.

May 03, 2005 7:18 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks!

May 03, 2005 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I''ll be back. Later :)

December 11, 2005 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home