Wednesday, February 28, 2007
red, blue and yellow
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Women with load
"And thou shalt have joy and gladness and many shall rejoice at his birth. For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord... and shall be, filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb." Luke 1: 14, 15
"As you do not know what is the way of the wind, or how the bones grow in the womb of her who is with child, so you do not know the works of God who makes all things." Ecclesiastes 11:5
"Before I formed thee in the womb, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb, I sanctified thee." Jer. 1:5
Friday, February 23, 2007
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Happy Birthday Autumn Storm
Monday, February 19, 2007
Sunday, February 18, 2007
What do you think?
Saturday, February 17, 2007
I am quite disappointed about some things lately and I am having a hard time being creative. I have drawn some lines already in my canvass and it has been like that for weeks now. I don't even want to get up from my bed at dawn when I cannot sleep no more after 3am, usually I paint in the kitchen very early in the morning. Yesterday, arriving from a short holiday, I have forced myself to participate in my regular friday challenges and for the image for this post. You see----
Friday, February 16, 2007
the gravity of a promise
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Friday, February 09, 2007
The bell tolls every morning and she will get up from bed and go to the chapel and pray. This morning, the sound was different-the bell crashed slowly to the floor.
love is in the air?
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Tulips in distress
"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death". --Leonardo da Vinci
Monday, February 05, 2007
The sun is shining!
Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings.-- John F. Kennedy
Sunday, February 04, 2007
6 weird things about myself
1. I cry in front of a mirror. Really weird but, the reason is .-- it takes time for me to stop crying and if I look at the mirror, I can see how ugly I have become when I cry (hi hi hi)
2.I like waking up at dawn to clean my kitchen or sit down in front of my easel and paint on canvas..
3. I sometimes cook my favorite soup and that is the only food I eat during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
4. I am a lock-holic meaning I cannot sleep when I have not double checked the doors and windows to see if they were locked and, when I was still married-I have asked my ex husband to do it for me before we can sleep(bwaaaha ha ha).
5. I have watched a lot of crime, lawyer,war, hospital tv series and movies, have read a lot of spy stories and books, have had for morning news(as long as I can remember) about people being killed, robbed, raped etc., that when some of those stories are about to happen or have occurred in real life-I tend to analyze them just like in the stories I have read and watched- that someone said I have a criminal mind already.(you can see my illustration of agent 009-that is me he he he)
6. I like pinching cheeks(if I know the person only) of children and grown ups with round and fat faces.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Friday, February 02, 2007
I can hear, underground, that sucking and sobbing,In my veins, in my bones I feel it,--The small water seeping upward,The tight grains parting at last.When sprouts break out,Slippery as fish,I quail, lean to beginnings, sheath-wet. - Theodore Roethke, Cuttings
There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven -A time to give birth, and a time to die;A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.- Ecclesiastes, 3:1-2